Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Southport home

Southport home

For the first time in many seasons we can only guess the team line up for today - so many new faces. Hereís my guess 1. Jeacock 2. James 3. Senior 4. Pennell 5. Daly. 6. Thomas. 7.Maxwell 8.McClure. 9.Jackson 10. Mensah 11. Brunt.
    Subs Zak,Robert,Allen,Ebbutt,Maher.

I've a feeling we will hammer Southport today,but Iím normally always wrong!

Wot no Spence?!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Need to get behind the players today. Obviously a lot has gone on behind the scenes the past week with some real fan favourites moving on, but all we can do as fans is support who is on the pitch.
    Up the City!

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    Wot no Spence?!
    What an elementary mistake- swap either Pennell or James for the one and only.

Genuinely looking forward to watching the match today. Feels like the start of a new era.

The last decade the general plot has been to watch hard working local lads give their all but usually come up short against bigger, more skillful, better paid players. Now it feels like we have our own bigger and more skillful players.

I'll miss the local lads and I'm sad that most won't get to play at Meadow Park. But if we start winning, I'm sure I'll get over it.

Still, I don't think we'll win today. It's unlikely a team of strangers will play well together straight away. But they'll get there (if we don't keep changing them).

Quote Originally Posted by Gladfans View Post
    For the first time in many seasons we can only guess the team line up for today - so many new faces. Here’s my guess 1. Jeacock 2. James 3. Senior 4. Pennell 5. Daly. 6. Thomas. 7.Maxwell 8.McClure. 9.Jackson 10. Mensah 11. Brunt.
    Subs Zak,Robert,Allen,Ebbutt,Maher.
    My choise also except Spence rather than Ebbutt with all the forwards we have.

Same as Joe, really looking forward to today's game, I've got £1.57 on a 4-0 win

Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

As things stand at the hour mark we are a goal down and have managed just 2 shots the whole game compared to Southports 7.