Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Lets get behind the team

  1. #11
    I think with a better kit design I might grow to like it, but in it's current guise it's not for me.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    Plenty still wear their old yellow and black scarves.
    And the supporters trust have kept the old badge and colours! Good on 'em

  3. #13
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,751
    We didn't want to spark riots by tinkering with the Malaysia FC clipart.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

  4. #14
    Great post GDE

    I finally met James Rowe last night after being invited and no I’ve not been hoodwinked or brainwashed but you can’t but help but be impressed by his vision and dare I say “project”

    He had a hard act following Cookie and Hosky it was best described to him as I said like a an unknown band going on stage after The Beatles... I'll always support and love them 2 (not in a gay way) but that’s life unfortunately

    We do get behind there’s no denying that and away from home it cannot be faulted It’s just the usual suspects who just want us to fail..
    Last edited by Ray Tango; 24-01-20 at 03:13 PM.

  5. #15
    Ray Tango i was talking about numbers attending, i know the away support is very loud, lets get the home the same

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by GDE View Post
    Ray Tango i was talking about numbers attending, i know the away support is very loud, lets get the home the same
    We’ve tried at Evesham believe me and no matter how much you drink and we’ve consumed a lot at that place!!! it’s just an awful ground that lacks everything

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    Great post GDE

    I finally met James Rowe last night after being invited and no I’ve not been hoodwinked or brainwashed but you can’t but help but be impressed by his vision and dare I say “project”

    He had a hard act following Cookie and Hosky it was best described to him as I said like a an unknown band going on stage after The Beatles... I'll always support and love them 2 (not in a gay way) but that’s life unfortunately

    We do get behind there’s no denying that and away from home it cannot be faulted It’s just the usual suspects who just want us to fail..
    How come only you got an invite? Surely not right selected fans get to meet the manager? Of course he has got a plan it is just a case of if it is going to work or not. If it does great and if it doesn't he's out of a job and somehow have to pay the players he is apparently paying for out of his wages.

    Who wants us to fail? Pretty sure no one on here wants us to fail.

  8. #18
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    How come only you got an invite? Surely not right selected fans get to meet the manager? Of course he has got a plan it is just a case of if it is going to work or not. If it does great and if it doesn't he's out of a job and somehow have to pay the players he is apparently paying for out of his wages.

    Who wants us to fail? Pretty sure no one on here wants us to fail.
    I wouldn't have thought anyone would think he was paying for several players personally, would they?!?

    A personal sacrifice to allow him to bring in the players he wanted, as without it, it would have taken him slightly over the budget set at the start of the season?

    I'm glad he did, because I'm pretty excited to see how they look tomorrow.

    7/4 available
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

  9. #19
    I reckon the 126 scarves must have all been used by now for the new signing photos!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    I hated the idea of red and white or red and black, but had a reasonably open mind regarding red and yellow, as I could see the logic to it. Ties in with the coat of arms and links past strips to the yellow and black I'd always known.

    I can genuinely say I really like it now, and judging by the fact we have, to date, sold 126 new scarves, I can't be alone. Totally understand how some feel differently though.

  10. #20
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,751
    It's the same one recycled.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •