Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: Mensah

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    Well done Alex and James very good signing I may have mentioned before exciting time ahead.
    Alex James?

    All these comings and goings are causing a Blur!

  2. #12
    Watch him play before declaring him as the Mensiah. Can blow extremely hot and cold.

  3. #13
    Let's hope these raw materials can be moulded into a decent team very quickly, we need some more points!

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Watch him play before declaring him as the Mensiah. Can blow extremely hot and cold.
    Hes not the Messiah, hes a very naughty boy.

  5. #15
    Having had the privilege of meeting him tonight he seems the real deal and a smashing fella who is totally committed to the cause

  6. #16
    If we have the player who was very good for Aldershot in their play-off season then we have a hell of a signing. If we have the player who can't even get in the Maidenhead side of late and has been described as lazy by one of their fans on Twitter then we have a poor signing. He did score a hell of a goal for them on Saturday though when he came on for 10 minutes against Halifax although that was the first time he had been on the pitch in at least month.

    Hopefully teaming back up with Rowe again will help him find his form, but he has ended up with us for a reason and that is because he has lost way.

    It isn't about digging up dirt it is about the facts.

    Also Rowe must barely have any of his wage left given all the signings he has to be making out of his wage given the budget hasn't gone up. What happens if he has to be sacked? Who is going to pay for these players wages then?
    Last edited by Darran; 23-01-20 at 10:17 PM.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    If we have the player who was very good for Aldershot in their play-off season then we have a hell of a signing. If we have the player who can't even get in the Maidenhead side of late and has been described as lazy by one of their fans on Twitter then we have a poor signing. He did score a hell of a goal for them on Saturday though when he came on for 10 minutes against Halifax although that was the first time he had been on the pitch in at least month.

    Hopefully teaming back up with Rowe again will help him find his form, but he has ended up with us for a reason and that is because he has lost way.

    It isn't about digging up dirt it is about the facts.
    My in laws are Maidenhead ST holders and one of them covers the media for the club they paint a different picture saying he’s a class act

  8. #18
    Needs to prove it on the pitch but nice to see us getting players who have a good cv at a higher level,were on the up!

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    My in laws are Maidenhead ST holders and one of them covers the media for the club they paint a different picture saying he’s a class act
    Such a class act who can't get into a team who can barely win a game of football at the moment?

    Just gone back and checked their line-ups and he hasn't started a league game since October 5th and most of the time has been an unused sub.
    Last edited by Darran; 23-01-20 at 10:28 PM.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Getushome View Post
    He’s not the Messiah, he’s a very naughty boy.
    I smiled.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •