Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mensah

Can't you find anything good to say about these new signings Darren. You're a sad man.

Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    Such a class act who can't get into a team who can barely win a game of football at the moment?
    Sorry Statto

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    Can't you find anything good to say about these new signings Darren. You're a sad man.
    He’s to busy watching the hipsters at Dulwich Hamlet

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    Sorry Statto
    As I have just added to the post he hasn't started a league game since October 5th.

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    He often doesn't need any other strikers! ��

https://youtu.be/6LwSgReK3f0
    Impressive compilation that. Certainly looks a step up from Joe Parker. Looking forward to watching us on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    You didn't read my post carefully enough then did you but then you haven't heard of him before tonight and get blinded by stuff on the official site.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    He’s to busy watching the hipsters at Dulwich Hamlet
    I've watched Dulwich 4 times this season not that it matters.

A lot of clubs have wanted to sign him at some stage so Iím guessing thereís a reason for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    You didn't read my post carefully enough then did you but then you haven't heard of him before tonight and get blinded by stuff on the official site.
    Did you ever hear of Fabian Robert and Dale Watkins before they signed for City?

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish tiger View Post
    A lot of clubs have wanted to sign him at some stage so I’m guessing there’s a reason for it.
    After his superb season at Aldershot yes. If he was playing at that level at the moment he wouldn't be coming to us.