Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Joe Parker to Leamington

Joe Parker to Leamington

Joe Parker has signed for Leamington. Not on loan. Permanent. And I thought I was upset after Avery leaving.

He may not always have performed but as someone who has come through the academy, we all saw go to Newport for a couple of years before coming back this one hurts a lot.

Good luck Joe. How upsetting.

Thanks for everything Joe. Good luck at Leamington.

Looks like I won't have anyone to sponsor next season as there's no-one left that I know.

Worse than that Doc, when I go on Saturday after a few missed match, I think I will need an identity parade of the players to get to know who's who as there's no one left of the regular brigade!

They say a new broom sweeps clean, I think this one is the white tornado!

Wonder who will be next to leave. A certain Frenchman perhaps?

How many Frenchmen do we have?

Gutted, He's one of our own...not. Can anyone tell me what the overall strategy is please? If I didn't have a season ticket i'd be thinking twice about paying on Saturday!

It says on the OP that he asked to leave 2 weeks ago.

I hope we got some money for him they just sold their top scorer March to FGR so they are flush at the moment. Joe hasn't had a good season so far, as a striker when did he last score.

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    I hope we got some money for him they just sold their top scorer March to FGR so they are flush at the moment. Joe hasn't had a good season so far, as a striker when did he last score.
    Spot on all I (we) hope is that the replacement is better.

On a personal note thanks Joe great memories and all the best.

Good luck at Leamington Joe. Thanks for your hard work at City.