Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Joe Parker to Leamington

Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    Try telling that to Eric Dier (albeit Cheltenham), Tyler Roberts at Leeds, Jordan Stevens at Leeds, Joe Lolley used to play for Churchdown Panthers
    I wouldn't call Eric Dier a Cheltenham boy - he moved to Portugal when he was 7, and that's where he got his football grounding.

Lee Mansell has had a very successful career as well. Chris Thompson was at Northampton before he ended up playing for us.

Not being pedantic but with the exception of Noah (the player) I have never heard of any of them!

Quote Originally Posted by Exiled View Post

Not being pedantic but with the exception of Noah (the player) I have never heard of any of them!
    Eric Dier has played for England 40 times!

Quote Originally Posted by Exiled View Post

Lee Mansell was linked to become our manager at one stage I think when Ricco left. Chris played quite a few games for us.

Now that he has been mentioned I remember Chris, but the rest are still a blank canvas.

Not to worry as I have not been to the wilds of Evesham for a few weeks very few of the present team do I know!

How can we forget Chris Burns Brockworth to FA Cup semi against Liverpool. Not bad for a local lad

Guy Whittingham played for Churchdown Panthers