Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sam gone then

Would rathe have players playing for the love of the club rather than what financial rewards they are getting.

Gutted no one will give you more effort than Sam.

Hope JR knows what he is doing. Working with Academy teams is totally different than working with 1st teams in National League North. Need results fast. Just really hope he knows what he is doing

Quote Originally Posted by City Col View Post
    Well thats gone down like a lead balloon on twitter. Had some great times watching big Sam who always gave 100% for the club. I really wish him and his dad Kev all the best for the future.
    Ethan Moore thinks he's the best defender in non-league football. No doubt Barrow and Yeovil will be on high alert.

I really fear that Rowe hasn't got a clue what he is doing. We are in a worst position than we were in when he joined and he has got in a load of players who don't seem to have improved the team at all. So what the new centre back has played for England C. He has clearly gone backwards since then otherwise Maidstone wouldn't have got rid. We have players now who have little identity with the club, barely know one an another and can't win a game of football. Saturday's game against an equally out of form Southport is crucial.

Thanking Sam for what he has done at the Club. Formed good defensive partnerships with Spencer Hamilton and Robbie Cundy. A mention also to his Dad Ken, who travelled on the Away Game Supporters coaches.. Got to know him at home matches and on the coach to away matches. Thank you Both.

Thanks Sam - you'll be missed.

Thank you Sam for all you have done, some fantastic memories over the last 5 and a bit years as well as an excellent partnership with Spence with formed the basis of last seasons escape. All the best for the future and good luck.

Thank you Sam. Been a pleasure to watch you play. Always gave everything in every game and I always felt reassured to have you in defence. All the best for the next chapter in your career.

Jennison also released don't think I saw him play a full game did Ricco sign him or Cookie, they could both end up at Chippenham.

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    Jennison also released don't think I saw him play a full game did Ricco sign him or Cookie, they could both end up at Chippenham.
    Cookie,would imagine he was one of the top earners.

Good luck Sam in your future,always gave everything when I saw him play.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Ethan Moore thinks he's the best defender in non-league football. No doubt Barrow and Yeovil will be on high alert.
    Behave Neil Bishops Cleave or Slimbridge maybe.