Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Guiseley

Guiseley

Pretty sure I saw Joe Hanks turning into Brockworth Road at 9 this morning making his way to the team coach. Not sure if this is a good omen or not.

Well he is starting today along with both recent signings and Spencer on the bench with Daly as captain.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladfans View Post
    Well he is starting today along with both recent signings and Spencer on the bench with Daly as captain.
    First time I think that the starting line up has a majority of players brought in by James.

1 -0 up!L Daly, we must be a threat at set pieces with too 6 ft 3 centre backs!

30 mins gone winning 1-0 Daly.

Half time: Guiseley 0 City 1

Hanksy stretchered off with head injury just before half time, replaced by Hainault.

COYR&Y

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Pretty sure I saw Joe Hanks turning into Brockworth Road at 9 this morning making his way to the team coach. Not sure if this is a good omen or not.
    Obviously not for Hanksy - stretchered off with head injury just before half time

Here's wishing him a speedy recovery

FT: Guiseley 2-1 City

Safe trip back everyone

Full time: Guiseley 2 City 1

Four points from the last 21 - not good enough - this is relegation form. We've now dropped to twentieth - a relegation position in normal seasons. As it is we're still three points above this year's drop zone, so there's still hope.