Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guiseley

Has Sam gone

that was so disappointing. Expected more after taking the lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    that was so disappointing. Expected more after taking the lead.
    Have to agree,
    First half excellent, well taken goal, ran them off the park.
    Second, we never left the dressing room.Zach needs to try catching the ball instead of trying to emulate Henry Cooper with left and right hooks barely making contact with the ball.never looked like scoring second half.
    Excellent away support who deserved better.
    Hope Hanksy is ok after a serious head injury and was going to Leeds A&E.
    On paper one of the best teams we have out out in many a year. Need to get results on the pitch .
    See if I can do better in Sheffield tomorrow 😀

Someone on the Kettering board announced on Twitter that only 3 teams from our level are going down this year now although I have yet to see an official announcement. Would be sods law if we go down the year that it is easier to stay up.

Itís only 2 down this season to allow the North and South to expand to 24 teams each next season.

Quote Originally Posted by MrIke View Post
    It’s only 2 down this season to allow the North and South to expand to 24 teams each next season.
    You haven't read what I have put properly.

I read that somewhere.

The two bottom teams and the the team with the lowest points total from both divisions?

Why would they change it at this stage?
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Because Bury went bust. The bottom team from each of the North and South will go down, then out of the teams who finish second bottom, the team with the lowest points total will go down, so three in total from our level.

Makes the winning of our games in hand even more important- still a lot of points to play for.

If that's the case it implies Bury are being parachuted straight into the Northern Premier League. Ironically our main rivals from the NLS would include Cook and McGregor's Chippenham (currently 25 points)!