Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: New striker

Quote Originally Posted by Shurdyrover View Post
    Has McClure actually signed yet?
    If he has been following our website I don't think he would touch us with a barge pole. People who no longer come to games anymore slagging off people who are there every week and with their money are trying to drag the club up to where we all want it to be. FGR had the same problem when Dale Vince came along and look where they are now, playing in league 2 and on the verge of a new stadium.I remember when they played in the Northern Senior League it's only one man and his finances has put them where they are now, and good luck to them.

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    If he has been following our website I don't think he would touch us with a barge pole. People who no longer come to games anymore slagging off people who are there every week and with their money are trying to drag the club up to where we all want it to be. FGR had the same problem when Dale Vince came along and look where they are now, playing in league 2 and on the verge of a new stadium.I remember when they played in the Northern Senior League it's only one man and his finances has put them where they are now, and good luck to them.
    Well said YA

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    Well said YA
    Apart from the "Good luck to them" bit
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    They maybe doing well - but they sold their soul in doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    Apart from the "Good luck to them" bit
    Jealousy is a ugly thing Dave and my bit wasn't about FGR it was about Gloucester ex fans willing our club to fail

I wouldn't swap Champions League qualification for a nice juicy Rib-eye, Kenneth.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

The old "If you don't go, you're not allowed an opinion" post from YA. As tired as APs credit card

Quote Originally Posted by Shurdyrover View Post
    Has McClure actually signed yet?
    Confirmed on our social media. Look forward to seeing him play. Wonder if he'll be up too with Marlon?

I'd settle for repeat of this one tomorrow.

21 hours till the coach leaves....

https://youtu.be/sYk3hzjmwHY

Fantastic signing, a player with real pedigree and the reaction from Maidstone's forum shows that he's a big loss for them. Looking forward to seeing him play and hopefully banging them in to help us up the table!