Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Darlington

Thanks Issac, really good content as always, I donít know if your following a career in media,if not maybe you should think about it...

James Rowe post match interview.

https://fbwat.ch/1qxjh5D8mMxWI0vv

Shockingly bad first half. Better second half. Summary they won the first half 2-0 we won the second half 1-0.

Hardly anything for City going forward in that first half on twitter. Shame we couldn't do to them what Telford did to us.

Robert is on his way to hospital with a leg injury.

No break or fracture for Fabs, once the swelling goes down we will reassess, most likely Monday or Tuesday. Fabien would like to thank everyone for the kind messages of support.

Joe Parker is also out of hospital and recovering at home, once again on behalf of the players thank you for the support.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac View Post
    No break or fracture for Fabs, once the swelling goes down we will reassess, most likely Monday or Tuesday. Fabien would like to thank everyone for the kind messages of support.

Joe Parker is also out of hospital and recovering at home, once again on behalf of the players thank you for the support.
    Thanks for getting this out Isaac. Wow that was a long drive, just back!

Lost the game 2-1, i agree with Col above. We had a goal disallowed in the second half and Fabs had one cleared off the line.... frustrating that Fabs went off as he was really starting to cause Darlo issues. We move forward!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Petheram View Post
    Thanks for getting this out Isaac. Wow that was a long drive, just back!

Lost the game 2-1, i agree with Col above. We had a goal disallowed in the second half and Fabs had one cleared off the line.... frustrating that Fabs went off as he was really starting to cause Darlo issues. We move forward!
    We just got back after being diverted through some village in Rotherham and Derby

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    We just got back after being diverted through some village in Rotherham and Derby
    Yep we ended up diverted too around Derby, luckily I managed to get a message to James so he could make sure they players coach took a better route! Thanks for the flags today.

And a MASSIVE thank you to Karen and Mark for looking after Fabien tonight, sorting the overnight accommodation and transport back to Gloucester tomorrow. We'd have been stuck without you both!! Times like this you realise just how much support the fans give the club!

AP