Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Meadow Park - Starts Monday

Thanks AP that's real progress when is the first stand expected?.Clubhouse is looking good I think the first pint should be on the bar manager.

Would be my absolute pleasure. ����
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

I don't overly like talking about dates and programme .... as it in truth just give people a reason to kick me... sad isn't it that I've come to accept to be hammered every time i do anything. Hence why i've taken a back seat again with comms.

I've seen the #APout or 'A Pout' campaign as someone said turning it into a funny... seems people have been queuing up over the past 12 years to pump in the levels of cash i currently am to move this club forward with a ground .... i must have just missed them hey, silly me!

But that said there's a number of people on this site i actually respect the views of and would happy open up too, so YA mid March is the plan for the first steels to arrive for the stands.

I for one am looking forward to watching Soldi FC playing at Soldi Park next season, i'll be sat in the Soldi stand drinking fine wines our course .... oh and playing in a blue kit too to match our marketing .... oh and on a blue pitch, i nearly missed that gem!

One day people will understand why cars have bigger windscreens then rear view mirrors ... anyway, we move forward! I'm off to control the weather, pick the team and micro manage every part of the club. Have a good day

AP
    Last edited by Alex Petheram; 14-02-20 at 11:45 AM. Reason: can't spell

Cheers AP and have a good day yourself.

Thanks AP, I will be at tommorows game if storm Dennis allows, I will get you a pint if I see you,Viva Soldi and City!!!!!

All looking good!

Cheers!

Thanks for the latest update AP, good to see speedy progress despite the weather.

As for #APout, I can only see one tweet, about as effective a campaign as Forest Green's promotion challenge.

Glad to see another blog post. Makes everything real. I keep meaning to pop in and see the progress for myself but it's a nightmare turning right out of Sudmeadow Road!

Great post AP!!! i think that 99.9% of all CIty fans appreciate what you are doing Carry on
    Last edited by GDE; 15-02-20 at 11:48 AM.

I th9onk that too. ��
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.