Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Meadow Park - Starts Monday

Dunno, it's dark.

Fingers crossed it does not happen got enough to do clearing up at Hereford RFC and Westfields FC!
    Smutty boys are lonely boys!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Anyone know how close MP is to flooding currently? I saw that the water level has nearly breached the Quay by the prison.
    We've been monitoring this with intent Joe, we've also got a six figure EA improvement works bill/ payment linked to the ground development for works on the Seven, so we've a number of interests! The key height is 5m i'm told, we're where at 4.35m when the EA last measured and updated me.

So far so good...!

AP

Stating the obvious but this going to test all the computer generated predictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Stating the obvious but this going to test all the computer generated predictions.
    Yep 100%. 2007 i think the level got to 5.35. Our new level at the river outfall for the new drainage is around 6.15 (but that's an outfall level so higher then the indented designed water level in the Severn). Keep in mind the pitch is now at 11.25. If the worst did ever happen the bottom carpark and where the skips are is where the water is now designed to flood too. Lets hope we don't need to test that plan though! As that's very much plan B worst case!

AP
    Last edited by Alex Petheram; 19-02-20 at 02:24 PM. Reason: can't spell

Where do the EA do the reading Alex?
    Smutty boys are lonely boys!

Quote Originally Posted by Shurdyrover View Post
    Where do the EA do the reading Alex?
    I must admit i've never seen them do them first hand... different points along the Hempsted stretch to gain an avg is all I know.

This is the link they update with the info: https://flood-warning-information.se...ea/031FWBSE610

AP

If the River ever reaches 11.25 then I'm moving in with Noah