Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: City 0 Telford 1

City 0 Telford 1

Tried harder, played better, same number of points though. Had a lot of the ball but didn't create enough chances. Need a proper striker to partner Marlon. Jack James looks like a good signing.

Encouraging and frustrating in equal measures. The new manager really needs to get that monkey off of his back.

We look good attacking from wide but don't have the players in goalscoring positions to capitalise on the chances.

need to play 2 up front not just MJ Huffed and puffed but if we were their now we would still not score

Joe Neil GDE I agree with u all imo we deserved at least a point much much better than Boxing Day . Leamington home ( who beat Hereford today) needs to be three points. In the bottom 4 now.

A home game and only 4 posts! I don't remember things ever being like this even under Todd.

Great effort today from the team. Unfortunate not to get a point. Can accept a defeat when the lads gave 100% as they all did today

Quote Originally Posted by City Col View Post
    Great effort today from the team. Unfortunate not to get a point. Can accept a defeat when the lads gave 100% as they all did today
    If we go down I will remind you of this.

City have gone backwards since a Cookie left...sorry
    Smutty boys are lonely boys!

Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    If we go down I will remind you of this.
    Lets hope that doesn't happen.

KTF

UP THE CITY

Quote Originally Posted by City Col View Post
    Lets hope that doesn't happen.

KTF

UP THE CITY
    It needs to not happen!
    I thought the back four looked decent, our new keeper was again solid.Its our inability to score is our Achilles heel ,the chances we created were few and far between ,we were second best to a lot of 50/50 balls.
    Chris Todd all over again?... no the players bought in so far are decent, some of CTís signings were dire.
    Luckily we have enough time to sort it out, offload a few .