Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hemel on Saturday

Bagasan Graham

Hemel on Saturday

Tough game on the cards tomorrow.Hanks and Chambers back in the squad to give us so more options. Wonder if we'll see any movement with players in or out before tomorrow? Noticed that Jon Palmer was tweeting about a CTFC player going out on loan before the weekend.

Ricky Chandler
    2 players in including a new keeper

Brilliant result! 3 points and a clean sheet against a team that have started well. Season starts now 💪🏼

Mark Hardcastle
    Brilliant win and a clean sheet. New keeper looks solid, back 4 didn't put a foot wrong. They didn't give up and got rewarded for it! Hemel barely had a sniff at goal.

We're off and running! Thought we did enough today to edge the game and get the 3 points.

Defence looked really solid and the keeper didn't really have much to do.

Looking forward to building on this now. I know Hanks got MOM but I think Cundy could've had it.

295 is a disappointing attendance if you think it's an early in the season Saturday game, decent weather and a good number from Hemel.

So much for them being a threat, we were the better team throughout. We deserved the goal when it came but it's a shame that it had to come on the break when they'd lost their shape. We still hadn't looked like scoring prior to that, but hey, we won and lets use this to build confidence.

Great performance considering what we've served up so far this season. A brave but correct decision in my opinion to drop Sam (or he may be injured I'm not sure). Spencer has done great this season and carried that on today, Robbie Cundy was a cut above, is there a better centre half around at this level?

Joe and Ethan didn't look much of a threat today really. Zak isn't getting much game time for whatever reason but surely he has to start in place of Joe soon?

Matt Taylor
    Great to get three points and a clean sheet (well worth my sponsor money), but disappointing that it hasn't improved our position in the league. We're still second from bottom.

Really need another three points next week at Hungerford.

COYY

Bagasan Graham
    Great performance and a great win which can hopefully kick start out season. Hemel were well organised defensively which was to be expected from a side that have only conceded 1 goal before today. Thought we were superb defensively and Hadler has command of his area. One point in the second half when Cundey was going up for a header he ducked down to let Hadler claim the ball - obviously a good strong call from the keeper. A good clean sheet as we didn't really give them any opportunity up front.