Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: And it begins....

And it begins....

Arguably 2 of our best players this season

http://www.gloucestercityafc.com/player-movements/

Very surprised to see Harper go but will wait to see who comes in to replace him. I had him down as my Player of the Season so far based on what Iíve seen (Gateshead aside).

CM has been a problem for a while for us, maybe since Webby left. If there was one position I hope we massively strengthen itís in there so hopefully whoeverís coming in for Russe fits thatís mould.

Why are we trying to run before we can walk. Par a catastrophe we are safe from relegation. Surely all the spare money should go into building the stadium than once we are home concentrate on improving the squad.

With a attendance of 251 yesterday how is this club going to be sustainable.

Money thrown at club get gets bored and walks away back to square one

This season is a long way from over. We could easily go up via the playoffs.

I'm sure the manager has better players lined up to take their places or he wouldn't be letting them go. With others they both had very poor games Sunday and as for safe in the league a couple of performances like yesterday could see us in a relegation struggle

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    I'm sure the manager has better players lined up to take their places or he wouldn't be letting them go. With others they both had very poor games Sunday and as for safe in the league a couple of performances like yesterday could see us in a relegation struggle
    On a par with Luke Russe who gave 110% and was an exceptional talent, I bloody hope so?

I agree YA, although we are currently twelfth, we're only nine points clear of the drop zone and a run like the one we had under Todd could see us sucked back down into the mire.

interesting decision, was it City's or their parent clubs? the last 2 i can understand why keep players if they are unable to break into the first team (Harsh i know)

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    This season is a long way from over. We could easily go up via the playoffs.
    Knowing City, I think that's a bit of a pipe dream, Neil.

I know we're only four points off a playoff place, but we would need to improve our GD considerably to be serious contenders.

Quote Originally Posted by GDE View Post
    interesting decision, was it City's or their parent clubs? the last 2 i can understand why keep players if they are unable to break into the first team (Harsh i know)
    ď All Iím gonna say Liam is weíre all gutted. Thanks to everyone for making us feel welcome and see you at Meadow Park.Ē @JerryRusse on Twitter