Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bradford

Neil - Young Alfie spot on. In fairness we hit the bar twice and missed a pen. I fear a writing might be on the wall for a few favourites if we don’t get a response against Kettering.

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    Season tickets have never been valid for any cup or trophy game I've ever attended?

They're not allowed to be as the gate profit is shared?!
    Because when Iíve had to buy a season ticket to volunteer this year, then travel down from Uni every other week for matches, surely it would make sense for someone to have told me before hand I had to pay? Or for the club to have put an announcement out that it was all pay?

Surely itís just... curtesy?

I think it is on the web site when you purchase a season ticket, they are still great value without the cup games

Utter shit end of

The connection between club and supporters is at a all time low and personally can not see this improving.

This is not the same club I fell in love with back in 1995, totally lost our identity. I hope I am wrong but honestly can see a Rushden and Diamonds happening if we fail to make the National League by a certain time.

We need sustainability if Alex walks how are we going to survive.

Attendance is dropping every home game surely that is a sign that the majority of supporters are not happy.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    On to the positives. Spence as captain, you just love to see it.
    This is where we need to add a bit of realism. If you want this team to improve then players like that have to improve with it or be replaced. He made a mistake within the first ten seconds which gave them a clear route to goal. To add some balance, he did well to divert the ball away from goal towards half time but one wonders what kind of communication there was between him and the goalkeeper at that instant, he could've easily turned the ball into his own net.

Couldn't make today (had a meal with the in-laws, which surprisingly seems like it was more enjoyable than the match). Amazing we've not won a Trophy match in 9 seasons. Must be a record. That's a lot of prize money not won.

Glad to hear Daly did well. Hopefully a few more signings come in on the wings and central midfield. I like Spence and was pleased to hear he was captain, but you wonder if he'll even start when Sam and Daly are available? Only if we're playing 3 or 5 at the back I'd imagine.

Time to concentrate on the league I guess (I reckon I've written that annually following our Trophy exits for 9 years).

Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    Because when I’ve had to buy a season ticket to volunteer this year, then travel down from Uni every other week for matches, surely it would make sense for someone to have told me before hand I had to pay? Or for the club to have put an announcement out that it was all pay?

Surely it’s just... curtesy?
    I genuinely would have expected everyone to aware that ST never cover cup games. It wouldn't even enter my head to tell you, or anyone else mate.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

[QUOTE=Neil;17818]This is where we need to add a bit of realism. If you want this team to improve then players like that have to improve with it or be replaced. He made a mistake within the first ten seconds which gave them a clear route to goal

True the first time he touched the ball, well almost touched it he completely missed kicked that is not the way to impress a new manager.

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    Agree with Neil manager got his work cut out and needs two or three new players. On the plus side Liam Daley 9 out of 10 the rest of the team 9 between them
    Were we all thinking Cook had his work cut out a week ago? Weren't we all pretty happy with how the season had started and the personnel we had? What's changed?