Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Get behind the team

  1. #1

    Get behind the team

    What goes on behind the scenes is behind the scenes, there is still a team that will be playing on Sunday, they need to be supported so lets do it!

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    274
    Yeah get behind the players, apart from whichever snakes went behind Cookís back telling tales to Petheram.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Longlevens
    Posts
    678
    Be interesting to see who manages the team on Sunday.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by GDE View Post
    What goes on behind the scenes is behind the scenes, there is still a team that will be playing on Sunday, they need to be supported so lets do it!
    Absolutely. 2 key home games running: second being revitalised Kettering. Support the boys.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigermatty View Post
    Yeah get behind the players, apart from whichever snakes went behind Cookís back telling tales to Petheram.
    Is that a fact or are you just guessing?

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanish tiger View Post
    Is that a fact or are you just guessing?
    Iím not guessing. If you want irrefutable proof I canít give it to you but I donít make baseless accusations. I know enough people still involved with the club to be able to say with some degree of certainty.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigermatty View Post
    Iím not guessing. If you want irrefutable proof I canít give it to you but I donít make baseless accusations. I know enough people still involved with the club to be able to say with some degree of certainty.
    So that would suggest that there was a problem before the cup game giving AP a reason to phone the players.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanish tiger View Post
    So that would suggest that there was a problem before the cup game giving AP a reason to phone the players.
    I think itís clear from Cookís interview that the phoning around occurred after the cup game, and then Cook had a further meeting with the players after the Gateshead game in which he says Ďemotions were high and some strong language was usedí. Iím led to believe that someone (or maybe more than one) snitched to Petheram about something that had been said about him at this meeting.

    How must Cook have felt knowing that he was being plotted against despite delivering pretty good results and looking like keeping us up? Iím not surprised if he used some choice words. Shame on those players who told AP.

  9. #9
    Our support for the team is never in doubt just look how many miles we clocked up in October

    One way or another I expect Sunday to be very,very interesting. . .

  10. #10
    Did Cookie lose part of the dressing room? as it seems everyone was not happy?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •