Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Cook

And hosky it seems

Just when I thought we were heading for a nice, peaceful and uneventful Christmas!
    Cookie could do no wrong so really baffled by this!

What a mess. I for one wasn't overly excited when Mike and Hosky got the job, but they quickly proved themselves by turning our season around with some gritty performances. A few quality signings over the summer and some good loan additions and things were looking positive. And now this...

I wonder what the cause is? Hopefully it's just work commitments and travelling issues, but a few statements and whispers seem to suggest it's a bit more sinister than that.

I wonder who'd have been managing at Alfreton today if the game had gone ahead?

Without knowing all the facts on what has happened, would like to thank Mike and Andy for the work they have done. Marc McGregor was brought into the Coaching set-up, could he take over. A Highly thought of up and coming Coach at Weston.

This would not be City without a drama !!!!

Perplexed by the decision and minimal statement. You can’t release such major news without an explanation or timescale of when an explanation will be provided.

Why are we surprised, good news is usually followed closely by bad news with GCAFC!

Easty "I'm sure everyone knows why" on twitter, not judging by this thread

Will be interesting to read what he has said to Gloucestershire Live tomorrow that's for certain.

with Mike and Hosky gone the best duo we have had for many a year!!! Who will be the next manager interim and permanent (or not) Has Marc McGregor gone also??