Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Cook

As I said before I think Alex hasn't got anything he apparently wanted. No managerial experience at all and suddenly we give him a full time job. Clearly Alex couldn't wait to get rid of Mike to get James in and no one else applying had any chance of getting it as James was lined up before Mike was sacked. Given what has gone on he really needs to hit the ground running as I can imagine we will all be on his back if he doesn't

Quote Originally Posted by Tigermatty View Post
    Probably too busy paying for my season ticket.

Did you ever pay cherry and white for using their season ticket last season by the way? Must be weird having to pay to get in now.
    Fair play you speak such utter crap. I would suggest you get your facts straight before you start making statements like this.

But for the record, I paid to get in at every game I went to last season and have a season ticket this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Getushome View Post
    He was forking the pitch most games at Whaddon. Can only assume you always entered through the other turnstile, as he’s usually covering one of those.
    I’d almost forgotten about EVDF Gardening Services.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    I’d almost forgotten about EVDF Gardening Services.
    *sponsored by cherry and white

I think we have all heard from one side of the story and not the other .
    So what was said in the bar at Gateshead? Was the forbidden word used to describe the co chairman a person who pays your wages? If it was then at best disingenuous at worst downright p45 time.
    I am sure AP will reflect and learn from the saga that has unfolded.
    Not that long a go we were chugging along and I stand to be corrected on all that I say..

One person EMG was propping the Club up, we had several chairman, true loyal supporters but were merely figureheads, New people come on board, invest substantial amounts in the Club, an increased player budget , funds for the new MP in place , directors who are prepared to put their money into the Club and then get vilified to the point almost being slandered .

What will it do to appease the character assassination squad?
    I hope the new incumbent has a thick skin, doesnÂ’t read the COF then may be he will bring success and this unfortunate affair will be placed in the history book.

Won’t stop until Petheram has gone back to his home town of Wells
    Matt, you act like a jilted bride, is that really what you want?

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    Welcome to the club James the true fans are behind you and the club. So give it a rest Matty you are becoming a bore.
    I've been staying out of it, because you can't have a balanced discussion with people who are utterly obsessed. But I have to say, what Young Alfie said.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Good luck to the guy, certainly has a good cv as a coach,time will tell if he can get/keep a good team spirit as that is 50% of any decent manager, hope we have found a gem who was just waiting for an opportunity.

On paper and reputation Todd was a decent choice and didn't work out. Cook turned it around and was ensuring this season that we were mid table, at last winning some home games although some of the away performances were mediocre.
    Good luck to new man and hope that he is backed financially to make a difference and has decent contacts which are needed at our level. Aldershot have had their problems so won't be a huge surprise.
    Unfortunately we do appear to be losing fans who will hopefully reappear when we return to Gloucester. To paraphrase long suffering Blues fans, "Keep right on to end of a very long and meandering road avoiding the cul-de-sacs and blind alleys and we may eventually reach Gloucester again!"

Won’t stop until Petheram has gone back to his home town of Wells
    Well I hope you have a long long wait and perhaps we will be back in Gloucester playing League football like Forest Green.