Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tonight at Cinderford

Tonight at Cinderford

Is there a pitch inspection?

twitter said game on but double check

All fine according to Cinderford social media.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

We can walk to this one.

Does the match count as part of Zack's suspension? If not presumably he can play in it.

Wow!

Gloucestershire's big three ship 19 between them this evening.

....According to twitter Zack did play (so still has two matches to serve), and scored our only goal in a heavy defeat. Jake Jackson was the only other first team regular in the starting 11.

Quote Originally Posted by CityGull View Post
    ....According to twitter Zack did play (so still has two matches to serve), and scored our only goal in a heavy defeat. Jake Jackson was the only other first team regular in the starting 11.
    Chris Knowles came on in the 2nd half I believe but I was preoccupied talking to Goughy about how he once played against Steve McMahon

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    Chris Knowles came on in the 2nd half I believe but I was preoccupied talking to Goughy about how he once played against Steve McMahon
    My that man can talk😀.
    Enough of Goughy though, well beaten at 6-1.that said our entire back four ages equalled mine at 61 or near enough against a strong Cinderford side.we played the ball on the ground on a decent pitch and coils have had a hatful even before they scored.
    A learning curve for our youngsters who though well beaten never gave up and played football.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    I think the best bit though was when Goughie said he got that phone call about his availability to manage a team in Sheffield and he said I cant do Wednesday.

You can't help but love him to bits!!!