Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Curzon Ashton home

Quote Originally Posted by GDE View Post
    agree the T end was the envy not only of the dark side but also most clubs in our league
    By the looks of the most recent plans the T-End isn’t going to be the envy of anyone and we’ll be envying everyone else when we’re staring into that setting sun because for some reason they’ve decided to change the ends.

All we can do is our best to make a good atmosphere though, it’ll be good to be singing again, we’re currently a far cry from the days of 90mins of chanting I think due to facilities and fan fatigue, the latter which should go next season if we’re back.

Quote Originally Posted by MeadowClark View Post
    By the looks of the most recent plans the T-End isn’t going to be the envy of anyone and we’ll be envying everyone else when we’re staring into that setting sun because for some reason they’ve decided to change the ends.

All we can do is our best to make a good atmosphere though, it’ll be good to be singing again, we’re currently a far cry from the days of 90mins of chanting I think due to facilities and fan fatigue, the latter which should go next season if we’re back.
    I agree the facilities make it nigh on impossible to get an atmosphere going at Evesham no matter how much you try or drink!!

I still argue the case that we’re still very vocal away from home than most tho...

Quote Originally Posted by MeadowClark View Post

The reason for the change of T End end was for policing the grounds reasons. I E if potentially a volatile away group was present the be can be corralled in the old TE allowing City fans home peacefully and without threat.

Ref the atmosphere I think we all agree Evesham ( no disrespect to them) is a soulless place and you could fill it to capacity and it would still seem like the moon bar.Roll on a return to MP.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladfans View Post
    The reason for the change of T End end was for policing the grounds reasons. I E if potentially a volatile away group was present the be can be corralled in the old TE allowing City fans home peacefully and without threat.

Ref the atmosphere I think we all agree Evesham ( no disrespect to them) is a soulless place and you could fill it to capacity and it would still seem like the moon bar.Roll on a return to MP.
    Ref the new T-End whichever end it’s or how small it maybe now that’s where all the flags are going and some supporters including myself won’t be swapping ends, gotta get that place rocking like the old days...

It was the atmosphere that i meant which was the envy of the rest of the clubs, on a good day that could match anything