Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bradford PA

Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    That is your only argument to anyone who disagrees with anything you say.
    Nope!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    Nope!!!
    It is. The amount of people you have said it to on here. Just because you go to most games doesn't make you anymore of a fan than anyone else yet apparently you seem to think it does. The next time you get banned from going to games probably worth remembering that fact.

Ok whatever (said in American high school accent) and stop replying to me I thought you didn't "give a toss" about me...?

The only person I have a problem with is you as you constantly have a dig at Fab and somehow fail to see what the majority of us do and his overall contribution to the team. Plus the fact that you come across so pompous and barely watch us but speak like your opinion is worth twice as anyone else’s...
    Last edited by Ray Tango; 23-10-19 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    Ok whatever (said in American high school accent) and stop replying to me I thought you didn't "give a toss" about me...?

The only person I have a problem with is you as you constantly have a dig at Fab and somehow fail to see what the majority of us do and his overall contribution to the team. Plus the fact that you come across so pompous and barely watch us but speak like your opinion is worth twice as anyone else’s...
    My opinion on Fab is mainly due to the fact we wasted money on signing him because I didn't think he was what we needed this season and we could have spent the money more wisely. From what I have read and seen of his contribution this season my view has been backed up. He hasn't scored any goals and doesn't seem to have even set many up. The excitement that there was when he did sign doesn't really seem to be there anymore. Just because I am not there in the flesh doesn't mean I don't follow things very closely as I have to because I bet on the league. Even made a few quid from us to win games this season so doing pretty well on reading our team even though I have only been to one game prior to Saturday.