Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bradford PA

Quote Originally Posted by CityGull View Post
    With Harrison and Thomas missing and Jeacock injured too our defence looks a bit frail. Specially if Knowles is still out. Hopefully we can score more than they do!
    Put Keiron Smith at fullback and Spencer in his normal role alongside big Sam. Keeper concerns me tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladfans View Post
    Put Keiron Smith at fullback and Spencer in his normal role alongside big Sam. Keeper concerns me tho.
    Hurst had a very good game at Gateshead which hopefully should give him bags of confidence

Just confirmed GAME ON.....
    Last edited by Ray Tango; 19-10-19 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladfans View Post
    Put Keiron Smith at fullback and Spencer in his normal role alongside big Sam.
    This.

Round pegs.

Need to get back to winning ways today, but I think it's going to be a tough game.

Time for Fab to do the business.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

I see we have signed young Harvey Smith from Bristol City to add defensive cover. Welcome to our club.

We are currently without anyone to do the Tannoy today.

Anyone fancy it?
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Great to see us forging strong links with Bristol city, our style of play sounds similar to theirs add to the fact we have a well recognized coach,can only be of benefit to everyone.

Just wanted to say thanks to Darran for covering today, know itís not easy trying to find someone last minute so Iím very grateful.

Not been feeling too well this week with a sore throat/headache so driving down from Uni wasnít top of my to do list. Part timer 😉
    Last edited by charlie; 19-10-19 at 08:36 PM.

Won 1-0 according to my sources - Hanksy goal in 50th minute - well done lads.

Did better than our horse - finished tenth , which by coincidence is where City are after today's four results are in. We're only two points from a play-off place

On a different topic Whitby came back from 1-0 down to equalise in 88th minute at home to Stourbridge, so have another long trip this week - hopefully Stourbridge will do better than we did in the replay and the cheats will end up going home with their tails between their legs.
    Last edited by drbob; 19-10-19 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks to Darren for covering today, know it’s not easy trying to find someone last minute so I’m very grateful.

Not been feeling too well this week with a sore throat/headache so driving down from Uni wasn’t top of my to do list. Part timer ��
    Cheers Charlie although had we been playing Stourbridge instead I am sure you would have been feeling much better

Quote Originally Posted by drbob View Post
    Won 1-0 according to my sources - Hanksy goal in 50th minute - well done lads.

Did better than our horse - finished tenth , which by coincidence is where City are after today's four results are in. We're only two points from a play-off place

On a different topic Whitby came back from 1-0 down to equalise in 88th minute at home to Stourbridge, so have another long trip this week - hopefully Stourbridge will do better than we did in the replay and the cheats will end up going home with their tails between their legs.
    Ironically Stourbridge also play on Monday nights. I wonder how many players Whitby will travel with for this one?