Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: Bradford PA

  1. #1

    Bradford PA

    Don't like the look of all this rain and surely it may throw tomorrows game in doubt?

  2. #2

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Longlevens
    Posts
    663
    TBH, I'm more worried about the going at Stratford, where our horse is due to make it's final run of the season in the second race - you can SPOT which one it is from the colours - B&Y not Y&B - I didn't realise when I first posted that there are two runners in similar but reversed colours.
    Last edited by drbob; 18-10-19 at 02:08 PM.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Gloucester
    Posts
    1,129
    Quote Originally Posted by drbob View Post
    TBH, I'm more worried about the going at Stratford, where our horse is due to make it's final run of the season in the second race - you can SPOT which one it is from the colours - B&Y not Y&B - I didn't realise when I first posted that there are two runners in similar but reversed colours.
    Worth putting a few quid on?

  4. #4

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Gloucester
    Posts
    1,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    Don't like the look of all this rain and surely it may throw tomorrows game in doubt?
    Rain easing off through rest of today and forecast tomorrow is dry. Fingers crossed

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    Worth putting a few quid on?
    Cue our resident tipster.......

  6. #6
    With Harrison and Thomas missing and Jeacock injured too our defence looks a bit frail. Specially if Knowles is still out. Hopefully we can score more than they do!

  7. #7

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Longlevens
    Posts
    663
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    Worth putting a few quid on?
    From previous runs, I doubt it.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Longlevens
    Posts
    663
    Quote Originally Posted by CityGull View Post
    Hopefully we can score more than they do!
    I have my doubts after the last three performances.

  9. #9
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    Rain easing off through rest of today and forecast tomorrow is dry. Fingers crossed
    Still hammering it down in Cheltenham.

    I'm wetter than an Otters pocket!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

  10. #10
    It's only a bit of rain, Tommy will be stood on the terrace with his umbrella.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •