Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 44

Thread: Bradford PA

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by graymim View Post
    Big shout out for Luke Russe who once against ran and harassed all game.
    Hear Hear. The guy is phenomenal. Bristol Rovers must have some exceptional midfielders not to be using him.

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Dom Joly's Publicist View Post
    I know your digging out Robert in an attempt to keep this argument with Easty going but it's getting tiresome now. To suggest he added nothing is ridiculous. He continually switched play enabling Parker and JMW to get behind the opposition defence, only Jennison was extremely poor in the first half. Thankfully he grew in confidence second half and it was a good move to keep him on the pitch as he improved a lot. Prior to the goal though I think he would have definitely been substituted first.

    Thought it was a very good team perfomance with most of the team putting in good shifts to get the three points.
    Couldn't give a toss about Easty to be honest as I am just stating my view. I had the perfect view in the middle of the pitch and I thought he looked disinterested and lazy. The fact he came off was no surprise to me at all. I still maintain he is a waste of money on the playing side of the budget this season especially when we couldn't even name a full bench yesterday.

  3. #33
    We had four on the bench and can only play 3 of them... Your opinion and your entitled to it. Just the same as I can say it's rubbish.

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by CityGull View Post
    Hear Hear. The guy is phenomenal. Bristol Rovers must have some exceptional midfielders not to be using him.
    Loved his air punch at the end!

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Dom Joly's Publicist View Post
    We had four on the bench and can only play 3 of them... Your opinion and your entitled to it. Just the same as I can say it's rubbish.
    It is pretty poor if a team from our level can't fill the bench for a home Saturday league game. Yes you can have 3 but the more you have the more options you have to bring on.

  6. #36

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Gloucester
    Posts
    1,124
    Injuries to at least 4 players who would have been in match day 15 didn’t help

  7. #37
    Plus all the ones out on loan, why should they sit on the bench if they are not going to get on and they can play elsewhere!

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    Couldn't give a toss about Easty to be honest as I am just stating my view. I had the perfect view in the middle of the pitch and I thought he looked disinterested and lazy. The fact he came off was no surprise to me at all. I still maintain he is a waste of money on the playing side of the budget this season especially when we couldn't even name a full bench yesterday.
    Awww thanks Babe.. See you at Spennymoor 😘

  9. #39
    Regarding unfilled benches, it's something we've seen a City for years. Certainly common in the Boris days, quite often in the Burns days too.

    I guess the question is - do we have players to bring on in every position? If so, then having 3 or 4 is no problem.

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    Awww thanks Babe.. See you at Spennymoor ��
    That is your only argument to anyone who disagrees with anything you say.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •