Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Spennymoor Coach Sat 26th October

Put me on the list David.

Quote Originally Posted by City Col View Post
    Put me on the list David.
    I presume the Lear jet is in for repairs

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    I presume the Lear jet is in for repairs
    No mucker ,I said Lewis Hamilton could borrow it this weekend.

On a serious note, just thought I would support those wanting to go as there was some very disappointed people who coukdn't get to Heed.
    Should it not run then my man Bedders might take me and young Isaac!!!.

Up the City.

Up the coach

Up the City faithful

More fizz anyone?

Dave, I'll chip in with a seat donation if it helps

Much appreciated mate. Getting VERY close to it running now. Need to confirm by tonight so don't delay!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

I'll go halves on another seat if anyone else wants to chip in. Like Col said there wasn't many of us at Gateshead and it'll be good to get a decent following

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    I'll go halves on another seat if anyone else wants to chip in. Like Col said there wasn't many of us at Gateshead and it'll be good to get a decent following
    I happy to match Marks offer.

Hopefully those with there names down won't mind paying a couple quid more each to ensure that the fun bus runs but that is obviously down to an individuals circumstances, which I appreciate can be difficult for those on a low income.

Quote Originally Posted by City Col View Post
    I happy to match Marks offer.

Hopefully those with there names down won't mind paying a couple quid more each to ensure that the fun bus runs but that is obviously down to an individuals circumstances, which I appreciate can be difficult for those on a low income.
    Good man and I appreciate that too, on another note Bedders has just told me we’ve booked the same hotel as you for Southport... #ColsCorporateToursDoMerseyside

Had another couple of similarly generous offers, so it will NOW DEFINITELY RUN.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Thats really good news.

I not surprised by the final outcome as we have some bloody fantastic people at all levels associated with this great club.

Yes Mark and Bedders see you at the Tablot for our early City supporters Christmas bash!

Up the CIty