Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ball Number 18

We were shite for 60 minutes tonight. The officials were shite for 90.

We'll save the cup run for our return home then...

I’m going to save my rant until the morning- night night.

Suffice to say Dom’s opening few words and Joes opening sentence sums an abject performance perfectly. I’m saying no more.
    Last edited by Gladfans; 08-10-19 at 06:55 AM.

Words fail me.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Words fail me.
    Ditto!

first time we have had any coverage on TIG for a while and they comment on the loss!

Hope the players are embarrassed today. Their Tweet has had over 3000 likes saying about the circumstances they won in.

Just had this Tweet from a Whitby fan if Alex really did say it then he is bloody stupid.

You expected to beat us easily and that was your downfall. Your chairmen telling people on Saturday that you’d hammer us in the replay. Heard by all our players. No teamtalk was needed last night

How is it that cheats prosper? Every time they were tackled, they threw themselves to the ground and screamed and the incompetent ref fell for it. They did tackles that were worse and our players didn’t scream.

The dropped ball incident says it all about cheating

Darran don’t believe anything anyone connected with Whitby says - you only have to look at their website to see that they are a bunch of liars.

Quote Originally Posted by drbob View Post
    Darran don’t believe anything anyone connected with Whitby says - you only have to look at their website to see that they are a bunch of liars.
    Where have they lied?