Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65

Thread: Weston away

  1. #1
    Ryan O'Hara
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    59

    Weston away

    Let's get the first 3 points of the season! #MCGA

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    Let's get the first 3 points of the season! #MCGA
    #Macaulay Culkin Goes Awol ????

  3. #3
    James Palmer
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Longlevens
    Posts
    140
    In today's edition of Neil's favourite rag they've managed to give Cheltenscum a mention in the preview of tonight's match at Weston on the Mud.

  4. #4
    James Palmer
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Longlevens
    Posts
    140
    Excuse the frequency of posts please but I'm trying to move onto the next avatar

  5. #5
    Ryan O'Hara
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by drbob View Post
    Excuse the frequency of posts please but I'm trying to move onto the next avatar
    Don't blame you.

  6. #6
    Matt Aubrey
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    106
    With Weston without a point yet we should be feeling good, does anyone feel confident.

  7. #7
    We shouldn't feel confident really should we?

  8. #8
    After all Chelmsford and Wealdstone lost Monday night

  9. #9
    Got me at the avatar thing now!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by drbob View Post
    In today's edition of Neil's favourite rag they've managed to give Cheltenscum a mention in the preview of tonight's match at Weston on the Mud.
    Its a Cheltenham paper now and what we should expect - its utter shite.....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •