Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bath and Bristol city

Bath and Bristol city

Bath offer discounts to Bristol season ticket holders when they have no game or playing away,guessing there are a few if not a lot of Gloucester based people that now follow Chelt or Ecotricity fc.
    Would this work for us when were back playing in the City? with the hope that in the end they would be season ticket holders at City and travel to the other two when weíre away or have no game...
    I donít think we would lose anything from trying and maybe could get one over on our rivals.

I'd resent having to pay more to watch my team than Forest Green or Cheltenham fans have to pay.

If it brought more money into the club and boosted crowds, I wouldn't care personally but a lot would be of the same mind as Steve.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by redshift View Post
    I'd resent having to pay more to watch my team than Forest Green or Cheltenham fans have to pay.
    Success has its price.

I’d rather see us trying to link up with rugby club to try and get some of them in. I know quite a few that don’t travel away to rugby but will / would come to City

If it was reciprocated both ways, then I'd see the point. Otherwise, I full understand why people would resent paying more to see the team they support than others there for the day out.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    Iíd rather see us trying to link up with rugby club to try and get some of them in. I know quite a few that donít travel away to rugby but will / would come to City
    Thatís a very good idea, wonder why the club never did this in the past,would certainly be good to create a togetherness instead of us vs them mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by redshift View Post
    Why would you pay more if our tickets are cheaper? Sorry if Iím missing your point 🤯

Mangotsfield do the same for bristol City and rovers season ticket holders. £5 rather than £8

Gloucester people supporting Cheltenham Town and you want them to have cheaper prices? I'd charge them double then ban them for life.