Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Step Towards Meadow Park

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    Well into November now any news of activity at Meadow Park I think another statement from the chairman is due. Can't wait to purchase my brick and get things rolling down there.
    AP said they wanted to be building by mid- November, maybe there’s been a hold up.

I imagine an update is imminent. Not good to keep fans in the dark. We used to have a song about that...

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    I imagine an update is imminent. Not good to keep fans in the dark. We used to have a song about that...
    Unfortunately there's not enough supporters left to sing it!

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish tiger View Post
    AP said they wanted to be building by mid- November, maybe there’s been a hold up.
    I'm afraid there has been rather a lot of hold ups in the last twelve years I think this could be the last straw to keep people interested.As for the song Joe mentioned the way the support is dwindling some one will be able to sing solo or a duet if AP joins in.

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    I'm afraid there has been rather a lot of hold ups in the last twelve years I think this could be the last straw to keep people interested.As for the song Joe mentioned the way the support is dwindling some one will be able to sing solo or a duet if AP joins in.
    It’s not quite mid-November yet, so I’d say they’ve ‘over delivered’ this time. 😁

#itscominghome
    #tendisinsight

Quote Originally Posted by Getushome View Post
    It’s not quite mid-November yet, so I’d say they’ve ‘over delivered’ this time. 😁

#itscominghome
    #tendisinsight
    You had better start thinking of a new profile name!

Banned
    Great news, and a good job that phone mast came down when it did or there would have been further delays. Can’t wait to start coming again when we get back.

Now just to get the other 150,000 people of Gloucester interested again which won’t happen with daft attempts at political bum licking.

http://www.gloucestercityafc.com/mea...8BzJRmuB6vSEPw

For all the sceptics FOOTBALL IS COMING HOME, yes later than hoped and maybe planned but it is coming home believe (I do!!)

Great statement to read but what is the need for a party political broadcast.

We’re a football club and it’s quite frightening if we’re now trying to associate ourselves with politics. Keep it out of football.