Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Another Step Towards Meadow Park

Quote Originally Posted by GDE View Post
    https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&ur...AAAAAdAAAAABAL

This is a link to an aerial shot of the old stadium showing the 3 covered sides
    Thanks again. However, I notice that the title says "Gloucester United". Are you quite sure it's not Gloucester United's ground in the picture?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Thanks for the insight. So in summary, only 1 end was covered. 2 sides were covered though.
    Did you never watch City in the old MP, Joe?

Saw him there once or twice.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

I was there for that Gloucester United game, a real needle game when it was looked upon as real rivalry.
    Looking back at the old MP the T end was imposing , great atmosphere.Sadly the terraces were not wide enough.
    The old West stand was great for cover , not for having any view due to shallow terraces and the fence was not up to scratch.
    Thatís why I cannot wait for construction to begin, a clean slate, great pitch etc.

It was Gloucester United ground they shared with City, it was a time when we did not know if we would have a club the following week so a "phoenix" club Gloucester United was born

On the red button on TV, work is to start with an artificial grass pitch!

What's happened to Tiger Roar? I haven't been able to access it for months.

I thought it was my friend

Quote Originally Posted by GDE View Post
    It was Gloucester United ground they shared with City, it was a time when we did not know if we would have a club the following week so a "phoenix" club Gloucester United was born
    Do you mean to say that all this time we could have groundshared with Gloucester United?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiled View Post

On the red button on TV, work is to start with an artificial grass pitch!
    Can you please place a link