Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Step Towards Meadow Park

Quote Originally Posted by GDE View Post
    while don't we just celebrate football is coming home
    This.

When first the club’s postdiluvian situation was raised with the Council and a lengthy series of meetings was triggered there was a multi-party representation, as seemed encouraging and highly desirable to me.

Slightly embarrassing political statement aside, some good positives in the release. Thanks for the update.

Now we have "permission to start construction", I'm really looking forward to seeing work starting very soon to ensure we're back playing in the City ASAP.

"Me, I have a more immediate problem, most days in my notifications I get messages from Shirleytup and Jimwax, I don't know what wonderful offers they have for me as I don't open them, all I would like is to block them in the first place even though they are easily deleted."

Heartbroken to read that I am not the only recipient of Shirley's billets doux. I thought she was my Valentine and mine alone.

Quote Originally Posted by CityGull View Post
    "Me, I have a more immediate problem, most days in my notifications I get messages from Shirleytup and Jimwax, I don't know what wonderful offers they have for me as I don't open them, all I would like is to block them in the first place even though they are easily deleted."

Heartbroken to read that I am not the only recipient of Shirley's billets doux. I thought she was my Valentine and mine alone.
    And me any IT ideas to block this nonsense please

Quote Originally Posted by Getushome View Post
    This.
    This this.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

They are bots. Neil could presumably ban them and blacklist their IPs.

Iíve received the messages too, but Iím fairly sure they are scams as Iíve tried all the techniques they suggest and it hasnít got any bigger at all.

Quote Originally Posted by GDE View Post
    while don't we just celebrate football is coming home
    Oh I am so happy I asked the question how long would we have had to wait for this snippet of information. Well done to all concerned.

Having read the statement on the ground update I read it that along with the new TEnd we are having new at the other end = “ new T End and opposite terrace have been placed for delivery “ so we might not be getting The Evesham terrace after all - any views.