Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Fleece

The Fleece

Great to see that Dowdeswell Estates have the contract to renovate the Fleece, have a feeling we havenít seen the last of their association with Gloucester
    http://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk...k_MessageShare

And then they followed Mum and I into Greek on the Docks afterwards for their celebratory meal! (Would recommend the Halloumi starter)#DollyTheSheep

Elsewhere, in more important news

http://www.gloucestercityafc.com/bac...e-return-home/

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    Dowdeswell estates seem to be getting seriously good contracts and I wish them well.
    As far as Cityís statement is concerned we are tantalisingly close to the next chapter in our return to MP, letís see who now stand up and are counted. This role will be vital to our future.Needs a top person in their field.

Footballs coming home!!

That statement really does a great job of selling the club and conveying the excitement, I almost had to have a little lie down, but I am becoming slightly concerned that 1st January 2020 is no longer realistic?

Quote Originally Posted by Tigermatty View Post
    I am becoming slightly concerned that 1st January 2020 is no longer realistic?
    It's just a date to miss.....😉

Quote Originally Posted by Tigermatty View Post
    That statement really does a great job of selling the club and conveying the excitement, I almost had to have a little lie down, but I am becoming slightly concerned that 1st January 2020 is no longer realistic?
    Didnít they say March?
    Someone said it was a 6 month build, so that would be about right.

Letís hope our City businesses will get behind itís football club.
    Bring back Michael tuck and Gloucester sports( might be difficult the latter)

Spoke to AP a few weeks ago and he is very positive about returning home lets hope the city gets behind the club