Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Twitter feed

Twitter feed

Thanks to those who do the effort of the twitter feed, with all the content before the game also top notch!
    Many times I compare with the club we are playing and there is sometimes 5,10 upto 15 minute wait for any updates.
    If I could give some constructive feedback it would be that at the end of each tweet, add the score ( 1-0,1-3 eg)
    Keep up the good work!

NO issues great twitter feed thanks to who ever does that Carry on the good work

Usually my lad Isaac does the twitter however, from time to time others help. I am glad you like his work and I know your positive comments are really appreciated by him. Thank you. Up the City

Much appreciated by me.
    I echo Spanish Tiger’s comment regarding the frequency of updates.
    Thank you.

He's also a brilliant timekeeper!

Isaac is an absolute star...end of 👍

It's only when you miss a couple of games as I have recently, that you really appreciate the work Isaac does.

Does an excellent job, and an absolutely top chap.

Does it for his love of the club and because he wants to, which really shows!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Followed Twitter from Germany - well done Isaac! Well done City - happy to have come away with a point. See you all next Saturday.

Echo all this..thanks very much Isaac and others involved. Incidentally, noticed an earlier tweet confirming Luke Russe has been re-signed/loaned till early January. Hooray!

Our Twitter is the best it's been in a few years. Good job all round.