Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Today at Linnets

And give up his career in the police force?

He's going nowhere! (I hope!)
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Good old Livescores. H1wimo.

Good result yesterday even with a fair few absentees. Can't get over how many Hanks has scored so far. When was the last time we had a player with 8 goals by mid September?
    Just makes me think of Mangotsfield! Robbers

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Just makes me think of Mangotsfield! Robbers
    That was the intention! It was so early I have the goal to the wrong team.

Today's Non League Paper makes Tom Harrison yesterday's "Star Man" and he also appears in their NLN team of the day.

The match report was by the local Kings Lynn journo who actually rated all our players higher than Kings Lynn and called their performance flat. Surprised me he was so scathing because I thought they played well really.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    When was the last time we had a player with 8 goals by mid September?
    Iíll double check with Dad but I think he said itís Hopper a few seasons back, so not the exciting stat we were hoping for.

Video is up on KL page on NLN website - first half goals were both given away - Josh T conceded a penalty and the equaliser came from a poor back pass that put their keeper under pressure and he played it out into Hanksy's path.

Good finish from Joey P beating their keeper low down at the near post (keeper error?). Such a shame that we couldn't keep the lead as I don't think Zach had a save to make in the second half on the video.
    Last edited by drbob; 15-09-19 at 04:48 PM.

Highlights are on our website too ��

Quote Originally Posted by drbob View Post
    Official National League table has us at fourteenth - one of four clubs on fourteen points, but with the worst GD by 2 at -5
    You are correct Dr Bob. I should have known better than to doubt you.

Quote Originally Posted by drbob View Post
    Video is up on KL page on NLN website - first half goals were both given away - Josh T conceded a penalty and the equaliser came from a poor back pass that put their keeper under pressure and he played it out into Hanksy's path.

Good finish from Joey P beating their keeper low down at the near post (keeper error?). Such a shame that we couldn't keep the lead as I don't think Zach had a save to make in the second half on the video.
    I'm pretty sure he did have saves to make in the 2nd half and they certainly had plenty of chances. Not watched the highlights but as usual do not take them as a guide as to how the game was. Kings Lynn are posting the extended highlights on their You Tube in the morning. Our 2nd was keeper error for sure and shooting from where he did wouldn't usually pay off, indeed I was in the process of slagging him off for not taking a touch as it should have been a simple save for the keeper.