Thread: Hereford FC Team Coach.

Hereford FC Team Coach.

I noticed some time ago a Bennett's Coach going round the C&G roundabout. To my surprise in the back window, it had the Hereford FC Club badge. Seems strange that a Gloucester Coach Company is supporting a Football Team from a different County. Also a Football Team that is in the same league as the City that they are based in. Another Gloucester Connection for the Hereford FC supporters to complain about.

Its business - and they would be daft to turn it away.

Although by your logic Gloucester companies shouldn't do business with City as they also play in a different county

Bennetts had very little interest in working with us when I contacted them about running coaches in 2008. I believe there may have been historic issues. Rover and now KB have been much better for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Bennetts had very little interest in working with us when I contacted them about running coaches in 2008. I believe there may have been historic issues. Rover and now KB have been much better for us.
    Yep I think u are being very diplomatic Joe unless I am wrong the coaches they supplied for the FAT replay at Slough when the coaches were free to supporters the rumour is the bill was never paid. Hence their reluctance....