Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Telford this evening

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    Cookie got to get that defence sorted got the worst goals against in the whole league.
    Not actually correct, Bradford PA have conceded 24 - we're equal second worst with Kettering, having conceded 20 goals.

The good thing is we've actually scored a few as well and our GD is only -6, compared to -10, -13 and -20 for the bottom three teams.

At the moment my clean sheet payments are looking pretty safe

What a fickle bunch their fans they spent the whole first half calling for the managers head confronting several players tell them to get out the club. It goes to 2-2 and all of sudden they’re world beaters and praising the team to the high heavens.

The sooner Spence is back the better and it was a delight to see another worldie from Joe Hanks...

Ten points from a possible 27 is okayish, but the worrying thing is our inability to hang on to a lead. It could so easily have been 14 or 16 points from 27, which would see us as playoff contenders, instead of which we're steadily falling down the table.

A win at 'home' to Darlo on Saturday is really neeeded, both to improve our league position and more importantly to give both the lads and the supporters a boost in confidence.

If we lose to Darlo, they will leapfrog us.

Strange last season the defence was solid but we couldn't score goals this season it's the other way around mostly with the same players. Never mind it's now September and we can start asking questions about the progress of the ground and getting lots of exciting news.

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    ... it's now September and we can start asking questions about the progress of the ground and getting lots of exciting news.
    I wouldn't hold your breath

Do not be negative all is looking good, remember that we have 3 of our major players out for a number of weeks and we are still scoring,

Quote Originally Posted by drbob View Post
    I wouldn't hold your breath
    Excellent medical advice, as you'd expect.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by drbob View Post
    Not actually correct, Bradford PA have conceded 24 - we're equal second worst with Kettering, having conceded 20 goals.

The good thing is we've actually scored a few as well and our GD is only -6, compared to -10, -13 and -20 for the bottom three teams.

At the moment my clean sheet payments are looking pretty safe
    Just as safe as my payments on Robert to score at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    Just as safe as my payments on Robert to score at the moment.
    Zzzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    Zzzzzzzzzz
    Has he scored yet?