Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Telford Coach Tue 3rd Sept.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    Get some decent headphones
    You weren’t present on the Kiddy coach - we want to encourage not discourage travelers.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladfans View Post
    You weren’t present on the Kiddy coach - we want to encourage not discourage travelers.
    That maybe the case and Iíd rather drive than go on the coach for the time being.

You arrive at the ground at decent time and donít have to leave within 10 mins of the game finishing and no stopping at some tinpot services for a Costa Coffee for 30 mins

I think Mr Grumpy Pants has got the holiday blues.

I didn't travel that day. Did anyone politely ask for it to be turned down? They're not bad lads!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    I think Mr Grumpy Pants has got the holiday blues.

I didn't travel that day. Did anyone politely ask for it to be turned down? They're not bad lads!
    Yes he has!!!

And i very much expect they didnít get asked to turn it down. Lose them and you lose them a good amount of travelling support. Think itís time to get the minibus idea floated again then we can have music to our hearts content and not the rustling of the pages of the Daily Mail as we all have to sit in silence

One for me please Dave, also could you add Goughy, Tony P and John Pugh please.

One seat for Damian please

This will not be bigger than a 33 seater.

Definitely runs, but only 8 seats left and once its full its full, so people texting on Tuesday afternoon saying "3 seats please" will probably miss out.

You know who you are!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    This will not be bigger than a 33 seater.

Definitely runs, but only 8 seats left and once its full its full, so people texting on Tuesday afternoon saying "3 seats please" will probably miss out.

You know who you are!
    27 + 8 = 35. Someone can sit on my lap David!

Just spotted the two donations so you are correct Dave - sorry for doubting you!

Oh go on then.

One for me please.