Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brackley today

Brackley today

2-0 down at half time

Hoping for a better second half.

COYR&Y

3 now shipping a lot of goals this season.

Without Spencer today. Will have made a difference

Full time: Brackley 3 City 0

I suppose you could say the second half was better, we only conceded one goal in that 45 minutes

Today's results drop us down to eleventh with the only negative GD in the top half of the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    Without Spencer today. Will have made a difference
    Definitely, we miss either of our two regular centre backs - their replacements are not up to the task IMO.

Hereford lost 4-1 today Tim will be back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by drbob View Post
    Definitely, we miss either of our two regular centre backs - their replacements are not up to the task IMO.
    Careful doc or you’ll get slagged off on twitter

That lad Richards had a terrible first half. Gave away the stupidest penalty ever then almost a goal with a soft headed back pass. Heard so much good about Josh Thomas recently but he didn't make one tackle.

City didn't start to play until 0-2 down and only had a rasping shot from Fab on target all game.

Spot on Dr B - that said I’m not sure we got off the coach for the first half. We were as poor today as we were as good on Saturday.Early days I know but I think we are in for a bit of a roller coaster season.

MC’s after match interview imo sums it up nicely.

In all fairness Neil, I think Ioan was ill. He left the pitch just after half time with breathing difficulties and in fact The Brackley Club doctor went to assist Cleo as he was in clear trouble.an ambulance was called and attended but I have heard no more since. I hope he is ok and it was just a touch of heat exhaustion.