Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Frome town

Now that's a great story. I trust you accepted the cake but explained you wouldn't take the shower as there was no water supply at home

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    Perhaps with some oomph they can get it sorted
    They'll get nowhere at nil miles per hour!

Oomph is not really enough is it ?

finally got it to load, tl;dr.

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    Like our club you mean, ask Tiger Matty or City Supporter.
    Puzzled by what you mean YA?

As much as I respect anyone who holds a different view to mine, as everyone is entitled to their own, that's hardly a representative sample.

Some people will never be satisfied unless everything goes back to how it was a few years ago. Other people were even angry and disgruntled then.
    Others meanwhile, just move on, and I think the vast majority fall into this camp.
    We have a great manager who's assembled a squad using a decent budget for a change. All this funded and enabled by directors on a management board including representatives of the ST.

Take personal prejudices out of the equation and things haven't been so good (especially on the list of creditors) for a good while.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Spot on Mr Angel, I have said before on this forum that there seems to be common thread of people who have held office within the Club either voluntarily or otherwise who for whatever reason no longer do so feel the need to have no faith in the present regime.
    For once in my lifetime we appear to have a board of directors who are passionate about the Club, prepared to invest their money for the well-being and sustainability of City.
    Happy days.

at last some positivity about the current situation at the club well said

I canít work out why thereís negativity either, if news on the ground is positive, whatís to be negative? Well we did drop outside of the play offs not so long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish tiger View Post
    I canít work out why thereís negativity either, if news on the ground is positive, whatís to be negative? Well we did drop outside of the play offs not so long ago.
    Its not that I donít have faith in the current regime or donít want the club to succeed, itís just that one of them is an asshole. Thatís about the long and short of it.

I'm not sure Kingo deserves that.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.