Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Frome town

Quote Originally Posted by Tigermatty View Post
    Its not that I donít have faith in the current regime or donít want the club to succeed, itís just that one of them is an asshole. Thatís about the long and short of it.
    Sadly,Tiger Matty you are on your own.
    Times are changing at the Club for the better, you are the only one now who puts narcissistic comments on this forum.
    If I was the recipient of some of this vitriolic comments I would consider a ĎDear John Ď letter from my Solicitor outlining the law as it stands.

Quote Originally Posted by Pims manager again View Post
    Times are changing at the Club for the better, you are the only one now who puts narcissistic comments on this forum.
    If I was the recipient of some of this vitriolic comments I would consider a ĎDear John Ď letter from my Solicitor outlining the law as it stands.
    You only know one side, if that, of the story though donít you? Iím not sharing it on here because frankly Iím donít need any further public embarrassment but if you, or anyone else, wants to hear the other side then Iím only a DM away...

Quote Originally Posted by Tigermatty View Post
    ...itís just that one of them is an asshole.
    Didnít know we had an American involved in the club.

Neil says Ass instead of arse as well.

It's a strange phenomenon!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Bollocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pims manager again View Post
    I'm not sure he is. Think of all the people who've stopped attending. Think of all the people who were/are up on the arms over the kit and badge change. Do you really think Matty is the only person who is disenchanted? Perhaps he's the only one who has the persistence to keep going on about it, rather than just give up and forget the club.

I admire your (blind) faith and optimism. When we're back in Gloucester I'll start to have some faith in the regime. But as it stands I believe the official line is "we'll be home some time next season", which is the same as the official line has been since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    I'm not sure he is. Think of all the people who've stopped attending. Think of all the people who were/are up on the arms over the kit and badge change. Do you really think Matty is the only person who is disenchanted? Perhaps he's the only one who has the persistence to keep going on about it, rather than just give up and forget the club.

I admire your (blind) faith and optimism. When we're back in Gloucester I'll start to have some faith in the regime. But as it stands I believe the official line is "we'll be home some time next season", which is the same as the official line has been since 2007.
    Couldn't agree with you more Joe

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    Neil says Ass instead of arse as well.

It's a strange phenomenon!
    I needed it to be one letter shorter so it will fit on my brick

Agreed

I'm another who agrees with this.