Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Frome town

Frome town

I know this is nothing to do with glos city but I thought this was an interesting read. I don't know the background but that doesn't seem a happy club https://www.weareba11.com/post/club-statement

Very interesting!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Doesn't seem to be loading for me. What's it all about?

It's about a train driving cat that wears tight trousers and loves cheese.

Nothing you'd be interested in.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Some major issues there which seem to go deep, the board and supporters have to be one,if not you’ve lost before you’ve started

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish tiger View Post
    Some major issues there which seem to go deep, the board and supporters have to be one,if not you’ve lost before you’ve started
    Like our club you mean, ask Tiger Matty or City Supporter.

There are plenty who have been critical of City, including some who now will hear no wrong about them.

Not a shock that the fans have a different view! https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/from...eme-t3611.html

Away from the present difficulties worth remembering that in the postdiluvian period, the supporters of Frome Town put their hands in their pockets to help us. Besides the friendlies we’ve enjoyed with them the City’s Western League side played Frome regularly. They had programmes then and they were smart. It’s a nice town too. Perhaps with some oomph they can get it sorted, but it might take more it seems
    Last edited by Noah; 24-08-19 at 08:52 AM.

Got a soft spot for them too Noah. When we played the friendly there in 2007 during the floods and when we had no water in Gloucester, they offered me and my brother tea and cake in the boardroom and to have a shower if we wanted one.