Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chester today

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    Coach made a small profit for the ST, so let's call it a 10 hour fund raiser.
    How do you stay so cheerful without alcohol?

Glue and Ketamine.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Conceding a bizarre 60 yard wind assisted goal within 45 seconds was an unexpected and rather evil turd. And conceding a penalty 20 seconds from the end of the 94th and last minute (thanks mainly to Vinnie being 30 yards out of position being booked at the time) was another unwelcome avalanche of dung. Meanwhile from 2nd to 93rd minute we lost 2-0 to a very good streetwise team. Heigh ho, s**t happens. Nice ground and good pies.

No surprises really, out played by the better team.The reality though is we probably would have settled for two draws against Kiddy and chester at the start of the week giving us two points, so to have ended up with three is an excellent week for us. My glass is half full and we will be fine.Bit worrying on the injury front though.Up the City

Interesting as Chester hadn't exactly been playing well until today. Might be the turning point in their season or was it they met us on the right day with so many struggling with injuries. August though is hardly the best month to be short on players.

I'm feeling pretty relaxed this evening, despite the result.

Good effort to all those who travelled.

The manager doesn't look too impressed!

https://youtu.be/R6whLGi4H4w?t=141

good highlights but we looked well off the pace. the backs look to be standing of the attackers to me they need to get tighter and not give the forwards the time they have

That's rugby talk!

been watching Worc Warriors as well as City last season