Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More signings

More signings

Looks like Cookie is trying to strengthen the squad with a loan signing do to WIlliams out for a month

Fantastic if Luke could come back- would help ease pressure on midfield bringing in a guy who knows the majority of our squad very well. He was a big part of our recovery from January on.

Yep he worked hard and would fit in well. Another bonus would be two more ie dad and grandad for home and away games both smashing people.

Luke who?
    Smutty boys are lonely boys!

I'm going Russe or Skywalker, but I can't find a link!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Russe would be a great addition...
    Smutty boys are lonely boys!

Would love to see Russe back. I think a strong midfielder with a bit of bite is one of the key areas we're lacking in (and have been since Tom Webb retired).

Is there a limit to the amount of loan signings you can make in a season?

Quote Originally Posted by Gladfans View Post
    Yep he worked hard and would fit in well. Another bonus would be two more ie dad and grandad for home and away games both smashing people.
    Top blokes! Really bought into and seemed to enjoy following City not just Luke. Remember his Dad saying Luke doesn't score often but when he does it's usually a screamer: right on cue Luke's 35 yard lob-volley vs Concord. Sam Beasant flabbergasted.