Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cookie Loves Playing Away

You two could almost be twins!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    You two could almost be twins!
    Nah, I can spell.

Clearly we don't need a certain Frenchman to score goals either

Excellent result. I feared the worst at 2-0 but this team has a lot of guts and won't give in easily.

Up there with one of the best away games I've been to. Can't recall a comeback like that for us for years. A memorable night for everyone who went.

What an absolutely brilliant effing night that was...Amazing on and off the pitch and the flags didn’t look to shabby either 😉

""Ps my only concern After listening to MC’s post match interview with only four games gone we are a bit short on numbers with Marlon carrying a knock TMW sidelined. Struggled to fill the bench last night""

where was the interview can yu post it as i could not see it on twitter last night .

Quote Originally Posted by drbob View Post
    Another great result away from home. Well done City.
    Every city game is away from home, just wait until we get back to Gloucester with a decent stadium and decent support then we will be a team to be reckoned with.

Quote Originally Posted by GDE View Post
    ""Ps my only concern After listening to MC’s post match interview with only four games gone we are a bit short on numbers with Marlon carrying a knock TMW sidelined. Struggled to fill the bench last night""

where was the interview can yu post it as i could not see it on twitter last night .
    Can’t work this one out as we brought in 11 players and 2 left, what happened to the lad from Bristol city Jack Sparks?

We brought in 13. Spark is dual reg with Lydney Town.