Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cookie Loves Playing Away

We’re the Chelsea of non league, buying in all the talent, sending out on loan to then sell on for a profit.

GDE it’s on gcafc official twitter ( not clever enough to transfer it on to here sorry).

Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

https://youtu.be/IuZfV4doqnk

Good quality highlights there.

Was it a pen for city?

Quote Originally Posted by GDE View Post
    Was it a pen for city?
    Makes up for a couple of bad decisions from last season, Tyler wier springs to mind!

Quote Originally Posted by GDE View Post
    Was it a pen for city?
    As I said on my previous entry on the thread we will take it - generous ( in fact very generous ) maybe but we can all think of certs that have not been given. Equals itself out over a season.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish tiger View Post
    wier springs
    Aquifilarious!

Brilliant away day. From the 20th minute onwards it was one of the most professional performances I've seen from City. 2 brilliantly taken goals, some incredible luck with the penalty, and some time wasting towards the end. It was very un-city and we were finally being a bit street-wise

Jeacock was outstanding in goal again, and that save he made with his foot was something else, he's got a huge future ahead.

3 more points and we're now the Pride of Worcestershire!

The commentator seemed to think it was a foul by us. That kind of thing gets given against us usually.