Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cookie Loves Playing Away

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cookie Loves Playing Away

Since taking over in the hot seat, weve played 10 NLS/NLN games away from home under Cookie and weve won 9 of them. Only team weve failed to beat in this run is Dartford.

Maybe we should start a chant based on the old Play Away theme. P-L-A-Y, P-L-A-Y Play away play away etc.It shares a masterful composition and is short enough for us fans to remember the words.

We dont even seem to draw, only win, credit to MC, AH and the squad.
    To think 2 of our major signings or Jake Jackson not playing.
    Were in the play offs! Anyone else dreaming?

Another great result away from home. Well done City.

Quote Originally Posted by drbob View Post
    Another great result away from home. Well done City.
    Every city game is away from home, just wait until we get back to Gloucester with a decent stadium and decent support then we will be a team to be reckoned with.

We are in the playoffs tonight whooppy .

Superb result to come from 2 down even if it seems we rode our luck at times. Even better that I backed us to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    Superb result to come from 2 down even if it seems we rode our luck at times. Even better that I backed us to win.
    So did I.

Kings Linda let me down for a fortune!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Wish Id backed us at 2-0 down rather than at 0-0!

First 20 minutes we went down to two excellent goals from Kiddy.
    It looked like a long evening ahead, the system was changed and suddenly it was 2-2, Joey Parker does what we know he is capable of doing..used his pace and scored with some aplomb.Zac chased a lost cause, crossed to Marlon who swept it home.
    Josh Thomas played well in midfield covering acres.fair play to the ref he initially gave us a free kick outside the penalty area but after consultation with the lino gave a penalty which Hanksy duly dispatched.
    Whilst the result in itself is outstanding the two things that pleased me most was the spirit the team played with and the incredible support our fans gave tonight.in excess of 100 out sang 1300 Kiddy supporters.
    Proud to be there.
    Ps Jeacock and Harper are good ...bloody good.