Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hereford

I think it's fair to say there will a fair few more than 1200 there!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Banned
    Despite the perceived negativity from myself, Iíd like nothing more than to see father and son being booed off by their own supporters, city to win 2-0, 1309 attendance

Judging by the late surge of ticket sales, plus enquiries, I think it might even be a good few more than that.

Latecomers might find themselves parking in a field in Kidderminster!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Iím not going to be able to get to a printer, Will it be okay to just have the ticket on my phone?

That's fine mate.

Hereford have said they have sold over 1000 tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish tiger View Post
    I wasnít going by betting odds, I was going by varios fans opinions that Iíve read with a lot of people tipping Hereford as promotion favorites due to the money, calibre of player and fan base.

You could be right about a Hereford win but I hope not.
    Who is tipping Hereford for the title? I suggest you go on the much more realistic betting odds which currently have York as short as 7/4 for the title although given a York fan came up with that price that shouldn't be a massive surprise! Hereford being around th in the betting sounds about right to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Joly's Publicist View Post
    You surprise me with such positivity
    Being realistic unlike most on here.

Hereford been very well backed today and are now odds on to win tonight. Suggest the Asian markets will be the reason for that.