Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Hereford

Quote Originally Posted by Kingo View Post
    Feel sorry for Rico and Morf - genuine nice people, shame it didn't work out for them
    agree nice guys on a hiding to nothing going their, hope to see them back in football soon but where does this leave Tim

Nice little payoff. Needless to say, he had the last laugh.

Ye and Iíve heard Tuffley rovers are on the look out for a new manager so he walk straight into another job.

Didnít realize he had only won twice in his last 10 games, 1 of which vs 9 man City.
    TBF Hereford want to go up and to go up you need to score goals aswell as defend which was probably his downfall because his CV proved he could be good defensively but had no record of free flowing attacking football.

Looking on the bright side We got Mike Cook out of it and seem to have a good future to look forward too.

That’s football I suppose- feel for him tho a genuinely nice guy who imo deserved better - the pro Beadle fans will be having a field day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigermatty View Post
    Rico sacked by Hereford

Karmaís a bitch. Hopefully Mike Cook isnít next to get the tap on the shoulder from Tim Harris during training
    Think it's more likely that Tim will get a tap on the shoulder from the Hereford chairman.

Dymock cricket club bar will be in meltdown tonight

Good luck to Ricco. Nice bloke. Hereford and their demanding fans was probably too big a job 6 months into his managerial career. He'll bounce back I reckon.

Interesting to see who gets the Hereford job now and how long before the fans want him sacked. Chris Todd is available.

Interesting to see who gets the Hereford job now and how long before the fans want him sacked. Chris Todd is available.[/QUOTE]

Looks like they have turned their focus on getting TH out at the moment.

They are both grown men, knew what they were doing, left to better themselves, left us in the fertilizer and because of their actions City were almost relegated, sympathy from me, none!

The present management lot worked wonders keeping the wolf from the door, with almost no time to save City,no praise is high enough for them!

Quote Originally Posted by Exiled View Post

They are both grown men, knew what they were doing, left to better themselves, left us in the fertilizer and because of their actions City were almost relegated, sympathy from me, none!

The present management lot worked wonders keeping the wolf from the door, with almost no time to save City,no praise is high enough for them!
    How can you attack people for wanting to better themselves? If Ricco hadn't taken the job he would always have been thinking what if. Jay Saunders was offered the Macclesfield job last summer turned it down to be loyal to Maidstone who then duly sacked not long into the season and he is now managing Margate! I bet he is thinking I should have taken the Macclesfield job.

I'm not surprised it has ended this way as it always seemed like it would, however the timing is bizarre. What is the point of sacking them after 3 games when you have given them a summer to build a team. You either sack them in May or you given them time to with the team they have built. 3 games is just daft especially as they only lost one of them and got a very good draw against last seasons play-off losers on day 1.

Tim Harris is managing them tomorrow night so that suggests he will still be involved.